What is Grey Power?
Grey Power Federation was founded in February 1986 as a voluntary organisation. Those involved in the early days were angry at the imposition of the surcharge on New Zealand Superannuation. Originally formed as the Auckland Superannuitants Association, Grey Power has grown nationally and gone from strength to strength.
Aims and Objectives
1. To advance, support and protect the welfare and well being of older people.
2. To affirm and protect that statutory right of every New Zealand resident, to a sufficient New Zealand Superannuation entitlement.
3. To strive for a provision of quality Health Care to all New Zealand residents regardless of income and location.
4. To oppose all discriminatory and disadvantageous legislation affecting rights, security and dignity.
5. To be non aligned with any political party, and to present a strong united lobby to all Parliament and statutory Bodies on matters affecting New Zealanders.
6. To promote and establish links with kindred organizations.
7. To promote recognition of the wide-ranging services provided by senior citizens of New Zealand.
8. To gain recognition as an appropriate voice for all older New Zealanders.
Grey Power Morrinsville
Grey Power Morrinsville Inc. was incorporated in 2001 formerly the Morrinsville Superannuitants Association and has been serving our older residents since then as part of the Grey Power Federation Inc. Many good people have served on the committee since that date and have helped to achieve the gains we enjoy today.
Our 2020 meetings are on
24 August 2920
28 September 2020
19 October 2020
23 November 2020
22 February 2021
We meet at the Senior Citizens Lounge (Rotary Centre) 45 Canada Street on the fourth Monday of the month at 1.00pm, except for holiday weekend when it will be the Monday previous. Check the newspaper to confirm these dates and see who our guest speaker is. Our Committee
President: Ron Tuck email@example.com Phone 889 7231
Secretary: Brian Goodwin Phone 889 5821
Treasurer: Sheree Blackwood
Morrinsville Grey Power Association
P.O. Box 387
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org